For all booking and reservations please use link:| Airbnb. For event space send text to +233 24 437 1198 or +233 244 626967.
Please Note: Minimum stay of 2 nights.
Please note if the number of guests allowed on the property exceeds the allowed
number of 7 you would be charged for any additional guest you bring onto the
property. Fee subject to change base on number of additional guests, damagers,
cleaning fees etc)
Large group Event Space | Can we rent your place for an event?
Yes. Based on AVAILABILITY ONLY. (Private events, weddings, corporate events, Photo shoot, TVC, film) please submit a request of your dates and event to email@example.com send text to
+233 24 437 1198.
How do we find this beach villa? Do taxis go to your area?
Yes, taxis and public transportation come to the area Langma-Kokrobite
Directions from Kokrobite taxi station: Ask for direction to Langma or Asaasi Yaa Beach Resort we are opposite Asaasi Yaa to the right, on Dr. Andani Andan Street. Drive up to the security check point.
Our Rental Packages
This beach home is the perfect nature retreat from the hustle and bustle of Accra. 4 bedrooms, 4 and a half bathrooms,(4th Bedroom is on the ground floor semi detached. Single bed.) kitchen, a two-car garage, and a breathtaking living space that looks out at the Atlantic ocean. And it comes tastefully furnished. For events and exclusive events, our forecourt ocean view and gardens might just be what you are looking for.
Enjoy succulent fruits from our fruit farm (when in season). Enjoy fresh fish & lobsters caught by the local fishermen. And for all your shopping needs, the West Hills Mall Outlet is a short 10-minute drive away.
Come discover The Shire – an incredible one-of-a-kind experience.
Basic Wifi, generator provided and on standby with petrol/gasoline, Washer , TV, Laptop friendly workspace, table or desk with space for a laptop and a chair that’s comfortable to work in, Air conditioning, Iron, Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper, free parking on premises, great living area, pool, Dining Kitchen Space where guests can cook their own meals: Breakfast, lunch & dinner,4 beds, 4 1/2 and bath, Hair dryer, Hangers, Shampoo.Safety features |Fire extinguisher,Carbon monoxide detector, Smoke detector, First aid kit
• Security is always provided for guest & their vehicles . Property has security guard post at main entrance(Gated property). 24/7 on site crew of 4 who take care of guest needs and safety.
Property has security cameras installed around property. On site security is always assigned during your stay. Property Manager available during events to address any concerns
Event Space | Can we rent your place for an event?
Yes. Based on AVAILABILITY ONLY. (Private events, weddings, corporate events, Photo shoot, TVC, film) please submit a request of your dates and event to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pool & Event Space
Our out door event space holds a max capacity of 50 people.
Main house interior is not part of event space
• Property has some seating. Deco and catering not included
• Parking available on property & on street
• Security deposit. nonnegotiable. Returned if no damages.
• Accessible areas during event | Entire outdoor event space (front of house, side deck and garden patio, grilling area, guest washrooms, fire pit area and mini golf area.
• Swimming Pool and attached casita/cabana
• Outdoor Amphitheater seating area with incredible panoramic views of the Atlantic ocean
• Generator provided
Package | 12 hour slot 10am -10pm. To inquire for availability, send email request to John@andandesign.com.
What are your house & policy rules?
All house and policy rules can be located in the master manual informational handbook in the living room. No smoking indoor at all.
If something is not working properly, you must call property manager immediately preferably within a few hours of your arrival.
- No smoking indoors at all. If you smoke outside, please do not throw cigarettes over balcony.
- No sitting or hanging on/over railings in any part of the house.
- No grilling on top patio deck.
- NOTHING but toilet paper is to be put in toilets. Any plumbing backups that occur during your stay that involve anything other than toilet paper, will be taken care of by our on-site team.
- Trash| Please put all BAGGED trash in receptacle before you leave or take it with you. Please see policy regarding trash! Our on-site team will handle all recycle trash.
- Please leave beds used unmade for the housekeeper. Do not make them. You do not need to wash linens.
- Towels: please put all dirty towels in dirty bins so housekeeping can take care of it. This is part of housekeeping fee.
- Turn off all lights except front porch when you depart the home. Our trusted butlers will sign you out.
- Please be courteous to our neighbors regarding noise level during your stay. We do have full-time neighbors that live here.They will call if things get out of hand.
- Any items taken out of the house must be returned before you leave.
- Please clean feet off before entering the home.
- Please refrain from drinking colored beverages in bedrooms
- If you happen to have leftover bait, please dispose of it. Do not just leave it there in the fridge or the trash. It gets very smelly.
- If you are not satisfied with anything in this house, or something is not working properly, you must call property manager immediately preferably within a few hours of your arrival.
No, parties, or wedding events Check-in is anytime after 2PM (noon) and check out by 11PM (noon)Self check-in with building staff
- To use our premises for events and parties, please submit a detailed request.
When in doubt, ask.
Please note, due to recent instances of people booking and then trying to have a party/ few friends over by the pool turning to 15-20-30 people, we need to make it abundantly clear:
Please note if the number of guests allowed on the property exceeds the allowed number of (sleeps 7 + 5 guest during the day) you would be charged $100 for any additional guest you bring onto the property. Fee subject to change base on number of additional guests, damagers, cleaning fees etc)
Guest Release Waiver & Policy
This Release and Waiver applies to all who lease or license the property known as The Shire, and which is owned and managed by The Shire Ltd. and uses its premis- es for any & all events.
The individual named below (referred to as “You” or “you”) desires to [stay at and use all amenities and facilities available at the Shire (whether singular or plural, hereinafter referred to as the “Activities”) provided by the Shire Limited, a limited liability company with registered offices located at Kokrobite Dr. Andani Andan Street GA South N0. GSMA/0311-M063/KOKRO (the “Company”). As lawful consideration for being permitted by the Company to stay at the Shire and the intangible value that You will gain by engaging in the Activities at the Shire, You agree to all the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (this “Agreement”).
You represent that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are bringing a minor as a Guest, you acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the supervision of that minor throughout the duration of your stay at the Shire, and have read this Guest Release and Waiver and agree to it on the minor’s behalf. If you are booking the Activities on behalf of other Guests, you will ensure, and you represent and warrant, that each Guest on whose behalf you book has read and agreed to this Guest Release and Waiver, which shall apply to each of them as if the reference to “you” was a reference to him/her.
Assumption of Risk
YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE ACTIVITIES YOU SIGN UP TO DO MAY BE HAZARDOUS AND MAY CARRY THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY OR ILLNESS, INCLUDING SICKNESS, PHYSICAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, DISABILITY, PERMANENT PARALYSIS, AND DEATH. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY INJURIES THAT YOU SUSTAIN MAY BE COMPOUNDED BY NEGLIGENT EMERGENCY RESPONSE OR RESCUE OPERATIONS OF THE COMPANY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTIVITIES WITH AN EXPRESS UNDERSTANDING OF THE DANGER INVOLVED AND HEREBY AGREE TO ACCEPT AND ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISKS OF INJURY, DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE COMPANY OR OTHERWISE.
Release and Waiver
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU EXPRESSELY WAIVE, RELEASE AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE THE COMPANY, AND ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOY- EES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASEES”) FOR ANY CLAIMS, NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER KNOWN, ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE ACTIVITIES WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OF THE COMPANY OR ANY RELEASEE OR OTHERWISE. YOU COVENANT NOT TO MAKE OR BRING ANY SUCH CLAIM AGAINST THE COMPANY OR ANY RELEASEE, AND FOREVER RELEASE AND DISCHARGE THE COMPANY AND ALL
OTHER RELEASEES FROM LIABILITY UNDER SUCH CLAIMS.
You intend this Guest Release and Waiver to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law. You agree that if any portion of this Waiver and Release is held to be invalid, the balance notwithstanding shall continue in full force and effect.
Disclaimer of Warranties
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY PROVIDES THE SHIRE AND/OR AMENITIES, APPLIANCES AND EQUIPMENT THEREIN “ AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HOST(S) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF SAFETY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND AS TO THE ADEQUACY OF THE DIRECTIONS AND WARNINGS PROVIDED TO YOU.
You agree that if, despite this Guest Release and Waiver, you or anyone on your behalf make a claim against the Company relating to the Activities, you will indemnify and hold the Company harmless from any liability, demand, loss, damage, or costs which the Company may incur as the result of such claim.
BY SIGNING BELOW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTOOD ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU ARE VOLUNTARILY GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE THE COMPANY.